2019 Photo Contest
About the Contest
To celebrate Hartland Living, the Hartland Area Chamber of Commerce (HACC) is sponsoring a Photo Contest. For the contest, photographers must submit a high-resolution photograph fitting the theme Hartland Living. We encourage images that depict the vibrancy, vitality, and livability of the Hartland Area.
Entries are due by October 1, 2019. We expect to announce the winners by late October.
1. Photographs must have been taken within the Hartland area.
2. Each participant must live or work in the Hartland area or be a Chamber Member and may enter up to three photographs.
3. Entries must be suitable for display on a public website.
4. We require photographs to be high resolution, for instance 300 dpi and/or at least 3 MB.
5. The photographer retains the copyright to his or her work. All entered photographs may be used as content on the Hartland Area Chamber of Commerce website or in other non-commercial ways to promote the Hartland Area.
By entering this contest you agree to comply with the above rules.
The Grand Prize photo will be featured on the cover of the 2020 Membership Directory and Community Guide and the winning photographer and a guest will be invited to the 2020 HACC Annual Awards Dinner. Additional winners will be published inside the 2020 Membership Directory and Community Guide. All judged winners will receive recognition on the Hartland Area Chamber of Commerce website and social media channels. The winners will be selected by the HACC Directory Committee.
This is the contest Submission Agreement. By submitting this form, you hereby grant the Hartland Area Chamber of Commerce (HACC) permission to use your photographs in any and all of its publications and in any and all other media, whether now known or hereafter existing, controlled HACC, in perpetuity, and for other use by The HACC. You will make no monetary or other claim against the HACC for the use of the photography.