The Hartland Area Chamber is in its second decade of serving businesses and the community. We have new offices, new leadership, and are poised for progress. Our membership spans Hartland, Brighton, Howell, Fenton, Milford and other surrounding cities. We are growing. We are changing. And we have something for you.
Our Mission: To foster a prosperous community to advance & expand business.
Our Vision: To be a vibrant and relevant resource for its members and the greater community.
We are active in and support:
- Hartland Living - Partners in Progress (Hartland Chamber, Hartland Township, Cromaine District Library & Hartland Consolidated Schools)
- Ann Arbor SPARK
- The Livingston County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Livingston Career & College Access Network (LCCAN)
- The Livingston County Small Business Development Center
- Livingston Economic Club
- Michigan Chamber of Commerce
- Hartland Consolidated Schools
- Cromaine District Library
- Hartland Area Community Council
- Livingston County United Way
*This list is a representation only. We strive to do our best to provide you with accurate and up to date information on our website. Even so, time to time information, which is in error or out of date, will end up on our website. In these cases, we will do our best to correct and update it.