The Hartland Area Chamber is in its second decade of serving businesses and the community. We have new offices, new leadership, and are poised for progress. Our membership spans Hartland, Brighton, Howell, Fenton, Milford and other surrounding cities. We are growing. We are changing. And we have something for you.
Our Mission: To assist business establishment and growth in the Hartland area through information, support and networking; and to improve business conditions.
Our Vision: To enrich the area by encouraging business advancement and establishment; to be a force in guiding Hartland’s growth so that all who live and work here enjoy a thriving community with excellent quality of life; to serve as a community conduit by providing useful and beneficial information, services and tools; and to be the hub of Hartland by providing people means for communing, connecting and flourishing.
We are active in and support:
- Hartland Living - Partners in Progress (Hartland Chamber, Hartland Township, Cromaine District Library & Hartland Consolidated Schools)
- Ann Arbor SPARK
- The Livingston County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Livingston Career & College Access Network (LCCAN)
- The Livingston County Small Business Development Center
- Livingston Economic Club
- Michigan Chamber of Commerce
- Hartland Consolidated Schools
- Cromaine District Library
- Hartland Area Community Council
- Livingston County United Way
*This list is a representation only. We strive to do our best to provide you with accurate and up to date information on our website. Even so, time to time information, which is in error or out of date, will end up on our website. In these cases, we will do our best to correct and update it.