Click the above "Register Now" button to view detailed sponsorship levels.
The Hartland Area Chamber of Commerce is excited to have our annual Golf Outing on September 14, 2017 at The Golf Club at Mt. Brighton. Benefiting Hartland Chambers scholarship program and community give backs.
It features a four-person scramble beginning at 9am. 18 holes of golf with a cart, continental breakfast, lunch, dinner, chinese auction, door prizes and more. And back by popular demand - The Barrow of Booze auction. Promote your business and build teamwork. The event will be a networking opportunity for all Chamber members regardless of whether they golfed that day.
Cost for the HACC Golf Outing:
- Individual Golfer - $95 (early bird) - Includes golf for one, continental breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Foursome Plus Package - $385 (early bird) - Includes golf for four, four mulligans, twelve 50/50 raffle tickets, continental breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Master Sponsor - $1900 (1 Available)
- Eagle Sponsor - $1200 (2 Available)
- Tee'd Up Sponsor - $750 (1 Available)
- Signature Sponsor - $300
- Links Sponsor - $200
- Breakfast Sponsor - $300 (SOLD)
- Lunch Sponsor - $350 (SOLD)
- Dinner Sponsor - $500 (SOLD)
- Bloody Mary Bar Sponsor - $300 (SOLD)
- Beverage Cart Sponsor - $200 (SOLD)
- Hole-In-One Sponsor - $200 (SOLD)
- Golfer Gift Sponsor - $150
- Barrow of Booze Sponsor - $200 (SOLD)
- Tee or Green Sponsor - $125
- Banner Sponsor - $100
Donations needed: Goodie bag items for golfer bags, door prizes, auction items, wheel barrow and bottles of booze for "Barrow of Booze".