Grab Your Lunch & Join Us
FINANCIAL EXPLOITATION & HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND LOVED ONES
MAY 12, 2021
The Prevention of Elder Abuse, Neglect & Exploitation Coalition (P.E.A.N.E.) presents:
11:30a – 12:30p – Virtually
Join us for a 1-hour presentation with Q & A period. Topics covered are:
• Keeping your money safe.
• What to look out for when working with and choosing a financial advisor.
• What to do if you are in a position where you suspect someone is being victimized by financial exploitation (how to help, what to ask, etc.).
• How POA and guardianship play a role in personal finances?
• Michael Foguth, President and Founder, Foguth Financial Group
• Kristina Martin, Attorney, Legal Services of South Central Michigan
To receive your Zoom invitation with presentation link, e-mail Beth Newman, Prevention Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.