Being a member of the Hartland Chamber of Commerce adds prestige to your business, solidifies your standing in the business community and sets you a cut above the rest. Membership helps you and your business gain visibility and connect with potential customers, save money on needed products and services, build a network, reach out through unique marketing opportunities, and enhance your professional skills and knowledge.
The benefits of membership in the Hartland Area Chamber are continually expanding. Currently they include:
Visibility and Connection
- Alphabetical and categorical listings on the HACC web site as well as the members-only opportunity to advertise your business on the chamber’s web site. As an added benefit, the chamber’s web site is search engine optimized for all major engines so that people throughout the community and around the world can find information about your business, even if they do not search for the chamber and whether or not your business has a web site.
- Multiple listings in the chamber’s Membership Directory & Community Guide plus the exclusive members-only opportunity to advertise in this valuable and retained resource. With over 4,000 directories making their way into the hands and homes of the people who live, work and visit the Hartland area each year, inclusion in this directory offers essential and significant visibility value. Membership plaque to let all who visit your location know that your business is a Hartland Area Chamber member.
Money-Saving Discount Programs
- Group insurance benefits through Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan
- Savings on office supplies through Office Depot & Goin’ Postal Hartland, Internet & phone via Comcast Business Class, Constant Contact, and Cleary University
- Monthly Lunch and Learn events
- Hartland Business Builders – Member referral group
- Before, during and after business networking events
- Annual golf outing and other special events to keep you connected with other professionals
- Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Opportunities to share news about your business on the HACC web site and to establish yourself as an expert in your field
- The opportunity to post job openings on our web site at no cost which can be seen by job seekers worldwide all day everyday
- Mailing label program that allows you to directly contact all chamber members with timely information, announcements, or events, etc. – these are offered at no-charge one time per year, per member. Member must make prior arrangements for labels, allowing up to three business days for preparation, and pick them up at the Chamber office. Labels may not, and should not be used in any way that discredits the Chamber.
- Ability to include your money-saving opportunities for the public on the coupons and special offers page on the chamber’s web site
Business & Professional Development
- Members-only referrals
- Assistance with Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies to showcase your new or renovated business to the community
- Access to speakers, training and educational opportunities at chamber events that will help you to grow your business and enhance the skills that make you more in demand as a professional.
- Email notices about chamber events and happenings to keep you current, well informed and able to take advantage of business-building opportunities