Five Sparrows, LLC is looking for a part-time Marketing production assistant. This position will be responsible for production work using Macromedia Dreamweaver, HTML, and CSS to complete client projects including website construction, search engine optimization, social networking projects, and other related online marketing tasks.
As a Five Sparrows professional, you will:
• Work with the latest online marketing techniques, trends, and strategies
• Learn valuable online marketing skills
• Gain experience with web development projects using Macromedia Dreamweaver, HTML, and CSS
• Gain knowledge and experience with search engine optimization best practices
• Receive necessary training on today’s top web and online marketing tools
• Webpage content layout and updates using Macromedia Dreamweaver, the WordPress platform, and HTML / CSS
• Web / SEO reporting (using provided tools)
• Search engine optimization projects
• Assistance with ongoing client marketing efforts
• Assistance with internal company marketing
• Computer and internet skills including Macromedia Dreamweaver, MS Word, HTML/CSS, internet-based applications, and social networking websites
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Hours and Compensation:
• This is a paid position for 16 hours per week
• This job requires two full days in-office
I am in search of leaders to join my team and start building an organization of their own. Part time is fine. You will be responsible for setting your own hours and growing your own business. The desire to succeed is a must. Income potential is unlimited.
Activities for families of all ages!! Most events are free - see $$ for those that have a nominal cost. - Decorate a cookie at the Chamber of Commerce, compl...
Michigan website and marketing firm Five Sparrows, LLC is pleased to announce it will be hosting a Holiday Photo Booth at Hartland’s Polar Express Day on Satu...